- Foot, ankle and knee arthritis pain can really get in the way of an active lifestyle, making it a challenge to do everything you want to do. This is because with osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis, the cartilage, which cushions the joints and prevents the bones from rubbing against each other, begins to break down and wear away, resulting in joint pain and stiffness. This pain develops slowly and can gradually worsen over time.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Arthritis Pain Reliever is a gel that contains a medicine called diclofenac sodium which is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). This medicated gel is applied to the skin, directly to the site of the pain, temporarily blocking the production of pain signaling chemicals called prostaglandins. It works by penetrating through your skin at the application site to deliver powerful arthritis pain relief. It is clinically proven to relieve arthritis pain.
Arthritis Pain Reliever
Arthritis Pain Reliever
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Arthritis Pain Reliever for people who are faced with the challenges of arthritis joint inflammation, getting in the way of their active day. Available over the counter, this prescription strength non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) provides targeted powerful arthritis pain relief directly where you need it: your foot, ankle and knee.
- Clinically proven to relieve arthritis pain
- Fast absorbing, non-greasy, medicated gel
- Contains diclofenac sodium topical gel, 1%, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) for the daily treatment of arthritis pain.
- Reduces joint stiffness and improves mobility in your lower body.
- Unlike some products that just mask pain, it penetrates deep to treat pain and inflammation of arthritis at the source and breaks the cycle of reoccurring discomfort.
- 50g (1.76 oz.): 12.5 lower body doses (or 25 upper body doses)
- 100g (3.53 oz): 25 lower body doses (or 50 upper body doses)
Before You Use Dr. Scholl’s® Arthritis Pain Reliever, read the Drug Facts label, which appears on the carton, and the User Guide included in the carton. Also, remove the dosing card from the inside of the carton.
Dr. Scholl’s® Arthritis Pain Reliever can be used on up to 2 body areas from the following list: a foot, an ankle, a knee, a hand, a wrist, an elbow. Do not use on more than 2 body areas at once.
Active ingredient: Diclofenac sodium (NSAID) 1% (equivalent to 0.93% diclofenac) – Arthritis pain reliever
Inactive ingredients: carbomer homopolymer Type C, cocoyl caprylocaprate, fragrance, isopropyl alcohol, mineral oil, polyoxyl 20 cetostearyl ether, propylene glycol, purified water, strong ammonia solution